Thursday, August 25, 2011

One week left of August.

This challenge is soon over.

And I'm glad for that. There are so many other things I want to do so I'll be glad when it's over. Today I'll show you my 22nd and 23rd face.
The face below is the 23rd. This girl has a bit of a fragile expression, but something is wrong. I don't know if it is her hair, the colour of her clothes or the background. Otherwise I'm pleased with this one. I feel it's easier to draw a face in an angle now, I don't have to look at photos to get it right any more. Light and shadow is another issue. I'll have to practice that a lot more before I feel secure enough but I'm practicing all the time.
One thing is absolutely clear to me and that is I've got the faces into my hands. And, that was exactly what I wanted when I first started this challenge. Earlier on I did a face a week but that isn't good enough to learn from.
Childrens faces are still difficult but it's only a question of practice. Everything is possible if one want it enough.



My 22nd face make me smile everytime I look at it. It strongly reminds me of my mother ( when she was young) And at the same time it's not anything like her at all.
This girl looks a bit angry or something, perhaps she doesn't like the bonnet. I'm not sure why she is looking down, I tried to make her look at me but it was impossible. Strange thing that. Can you see she's just about to say something? I feel it's one more second and she will have said it.



Perhaps she would say something about me not making her proper clothes.

Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment