Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I almost forgot how fun painting is.

 

At last I sat down in my studio.


I started this painting awhile back and have, the last couple of days, been wanting to do something about it.
It's really nice to sit down and work without thinking of anything special. This is a WIP and I don't know how it will end. Right now I enjoy the process of making it.


Isn't it fun to see the changes during ones work, new expressions and new challenges. I never stop wondering how I always forget about all the fun of one thing while doing something else. The only thing I do know is that I'm far too little patient to be really good at anything. To be really good one has to practice all the time I believe. Having fun is the most important thing for me, and as long as I'm pleased it doesn't matter.

This painting is inspired from my blogfriend Janet, over at random acts of ART,she always seems to come up with new and surprising angles and ways to put her girls, so she inspired me to try something different myself.  I always feel it's troublesome to start mixing the skintone, but after some time it becomes easier.
As you see there are alot of work left on this one.


It's far too long since I worked in my journal too, perhaps it's time to do that now. I have a few things I want to try.
Last day in October, where did this month go? Very soon it's time for washing and polishing again, and I feel I just did it. Oh well, not think about that yet.

Have a play and be creative!

1 comment:

  1. She's cute! I like the way her hand is up and her head is tilted...and her blue/purple hair.

    ReplyDelete