Saturday, October 20, 2012

Teatime.

 

Yesterday I was browsing the internet and found some great inspiration.

Want to share a cup of tea?
I didn't mean to make this post before next week but I couldn't resist. The cupcakes are so easy to make and I believe they can be made in a thousand different ways. I saw some cakes on this blog, and got so inspired that I had to try it myself. Aren't they fun?


I've made these three so far and I'll make a lot more, but not at the moment. I was in the middle of making a doll when I did this so I'll have to finish the doll first.
I just wanted to offer you all a cup of tea and wish you a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You always come up with something new to make! At least these cupcakes won't make me gain weight so yes, I'll have some tea and cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete