Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Autumn is over.

It's been snowing here, and the frost has come. Much too early! Normally we don't get snow before past newyear, but this won't last I hope. We have a fire going in the stove and that's nice, I like the good warmth it gives. We had a beautiful sunrise this morning, I had to photograph it. Can you see the snow on the roofs and a thin layer on the ground too?


I'm still in the mood of making dolls, right now I'm figuring out a way of making them sandals. Otherwise I've start to plan my part of the stand. A little "shop" is what I'm going to have if it doesn't disturb my friend too much. We're going to share a table during the Christmas market. Below you see how I've set it up just to try it out. See the shoe-shelves? I talked with my mother the other day, telling her that the dolls had so many pair of shoes, oh it's in the family, she replied.


The lower doll has sandals on but it doesn't show well. The one sitting in the chair is the newest one, she doesn't have any clothes yet. Green hair???? well it's a long story. She has a good and warm skincolor and green eyes. I've stopped using coffee, the other colors become clearer/cleaner that way.
I have to make one more to try the new yarn for the hair, not sure it will work but if it does it will be great. I hope you all have a bit warmer weather than we have right now, and that you enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. I like the green hair best! She looks so cute. And you can never have too many pairs of shoes...even if you're a doll.

    We're still having warm weather here. It should get into the high 70's or low 80's today. I hope your snow doesn't last too long but while it's there enjoy the fire.

    ReplyDelete