Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little something

 

I made a little something for Sandra today.


Tomorrow is her big day ( and all the others too) which marks the end of her 4H project this year. The Autumn exhibition. It has been very nice to be able to help her and to watch her growth with the different tasks. I want to mark the end by giving her something I know she likes and that she can use whenever she wants. ( art related)
I wrapped it up and then painted on it. Not the smartest way of doing it but, too late to think of that now.



I also made this carrierbag for her. They always need something to carry things in so I thought it was a good idea. Untill I noticed the photo. Do you see it's in reverse?
First thing I thought was to make another one but I think it's good for Sandra to see that I make mistakes too. She always says that I don't make any mistakes and always compare to that. Now there's a proof.


I'll share with you her big day. I'm so excited for her and can't wait to see it all.

Now I'm off to make some dinner for Handyman. Have a nice evening.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great way to teach her about not being "perfect"...it's the imperfections that make art interesting.

    I hope Sandra enjoys her big day.

    ReplyDelete