Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little by little she get dressed.

We're doing well.


I'm still making clothes for the ragdoll. What you can't see below is a hairband I made from the same fabric as the dress. This is the test-dress I talked about in my former post. I lined the dress with a very smooth fabric so it will be easy to put on. In the back the dress is closed with a hook and eye. The opening goes 10 cm down the back.


In between the photoshoots she gets a little shy again. Look at her movement here, I couldn't  resist making another shot. This pose was an accident ( or coincidence) I didn't plan it. One of these golden moments.


Last photo shows something ment to be an apron for the test-dress, but turned out to be a dress of it's own. I really like her with this one, and I could make her a blouse in what color I want. As you see I knit her a pair of socks too. Better wear socks than shoes indoors. Her pose here was planned, I helped her to hold the arm up high. ( a needle in the sofa)  By the way, her hight is 40 cm's with exception of the high hair.

Perhaps a little too much white, but still I like it. Her hair is held in a ponytail on top of her head. It can hang free or in pigtails. I think she needs the hight of it as it is now.
I'm not sure I can sell this particular one so I'm planning on doing another one for that purpose.

Have a beautiful day wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you for not wanting to sell her. She's just too cute! I'm sure she's the best-dressed rag doll ever.

    ReplyDelete