Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Art pieces in the mail


It's fun trading with  fellow bloggers.


I just did some trading and had the pleasure to find some exciting envelopes in my mailbox the other day.  Three years ago, I would never have thought of this to happen. I just wanted to see if I could run a blog of my own, and it should be written in English. English because I wanted to use and hopefully improve my vocabulary.
If someone had told me back then that I would get in contact with people all over the world, I wouldn't have believed them. To me it's still strange to know that I, sitting on the outer edge of the world so to speak, in fact have had contact with people in each continent because of this blog. The world has changed and the possebillities have become endless.

I've often wondered what my grandmother would have thought, she saw the cars and aeroplanes coming into the world. Now, we go even faster.

Well, enough of that and back to the tradings.

Both Janet and Lee were kind enough to be willing to trade with me, and here is what I found in my mailbox.
Below is what came from Janet, three ATCs. Two of them I chose myself and the third one came as a bonus, together with a beautiful handwritten card. Thanks Janet, I couldn't be more happy!



And this is what came from Lee, handmade and handwritten card and the ATC. Thanks Lee, I love them both!




The ATC below was one I mailed for this trading, and today I'll put up the link on how to do it.

You can see it here.  Easy to make, and I used my ordinary kitchen aluminum instead of tape. Tools I used was things I found around the house. I didn't have any special tools as seen in the link. ENJOY!



That's all for now, I'll have to get the fire going it's freezing cold here today.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about blogging and meeting people from all around the world. I could never have imagined this back before I had a blog. Now I get mail from so many places. When your ATCs arrived it was exciting because I love your art. Thanks for trading with me.

    ReplyDelete