Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Work in progress.

 

Have you ever dealt with the small folks?


Ever since I was a child I have had the beliefe that the small folks lives among us. I'm sure they live in our house, and handyman thinks I'm turning crazy when I speak of them. Well, I'm NOT but when I know I left my glasses on my studio desk and can't find them, I talk to the small folks. Loud and clear I say, I know you are here will you now come back with my glasses. Then I leave the room and do other things for awhile. When I return to my studio I find my glasses, but never where I left them.
It's no big deal, it's just what I believe, others may have their own beliefs.


This is what I'm working on at the moment. I have just finished the coloring. At this stage I always doubt wether to leave it this way or continue with penwork. Most often I do the penwork.
What would you have done? Do the penwork but be careful, don't overdo it.
To start with I make the drawing. It's time consuming because I can't deside what to bring in. My head is full of ideas but it's not easy to draw them. Next step is coloring. I use my water soluble crayons, first scribling on a glassplate, add water and then paint with brushes. To do it this way the black pen will write on top. Otherwise it can be difficult to write on top of wax crayons.
The size is A3.
Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment