Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ATCs

 

Not much going on right now.


I made some new ATCs the other day, that's all. When one first get going, it's much fun to make them and it's quite challenging too. It's a small surface to work on, so at least my brains needs some adjustments. I always think I shall use small bits and pieces for this kind of work, but ending up choosing other material.
I ment to publish this post early today, but my computer broke down and I've spent the day fixing it. Don't ask me what I did because I couldn't tell you. At one point I was ready to throw my laptop out the window and go to buy a new one. How are your reactions to these occations?

I better let Handyman havr a look when he is back from work. I might have done alot of changes.
Enough of that, here are my newly made ATCs, which of course are sized 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.


This one I made this morning, and inspired by the break down of my computer.


I'm not quite sure this is how I felt during the day.


No words needed


Ditto


This one could fit in at a certain point of the day.

They're all free for trading, so if you feel like trading just let me know.

I hope your day will be less frustrating than mine.

2 comments:

  1. I happen to love those atcs, and would be up for trading with you, I first would have to create one, but i am up for that,
    Now the computer is another matter, I to when my laptop goes crazy, I also feel like throwing it out the window.
    Just email me, my eamil is on my blog and we will exchange addresses for the ATC;s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no patience when things don't work and that goes double when it's something like a computer...but I'd never try to fix it myself. I wouldn't know where to start.

    Sorry I'm so late getting around to the blogs. I seem to have no time anymore!

    ReplyDelete