Monday, April 25, 2011

I've had an awful lot of fun.

Dressed for summer.

My bike is dressed for summer. I've had a lot of fun making this "seat" for my bike. It's very easy to make but will make a huge difference. I really don't think anyone will misunderstand my statement. Leave this bike alone, it's mine!!!



I like the way the cover came out and I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of comments when down town showing it off.



Perhaps I should make some bags to hang at the back. I think I will. Since I have no car any longer I need to get my groceries home and a couple of bags at the back would really help.



As you see there is a basket in front too, if I make something acordingly to the rest I would have THE BIKE in town.

I promise some pictures when it's done. By the way, I found the pattern for the cover here. Scroll down and choose the very last pattern. If you can't read the Danish pattern just ask me and I'll translate it.

Have a nice day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Crochet with RaymondApril 29, 2011 at 10:36 AM

    I love your bike seat! it is the best bike seat in the whole world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Alice, I'm quite satisfied myself. I've rearranged my further plans a bit and am awfully exited to show the finished result off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Just think of how much fun you'll have riding all around on your own "artistic" bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Janet, I'm all smiles just thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful! I love it! Are you still using it this year?

    ReplyDelete