Monday, November 26, 2012

Creative weekend.

I had alot of fun making a new product for my shop.

Even though I've made these small bags earlier, it took me alot of work to make this one. It's lined and that created some problems for me. The crocheted part is stretchy and the lining isn't. But after several tries I managed to make it as I wanted it to be. Have a look.


 The gloves and pearls are stash only, to make a sweeter photo. This particular photo isn't in use in my shop.
It was so fun making this bag, and I've used all kind of fibers. The fabric is linen and the lining is cotton.

I also got my swap-adresses this weekend, so it's time to ship my cards too. I ended up making more than needed so the ones below are the ones that will be sent.




I hope you've had a great weekend too!




3 comments:

  1. You make so many beautiful things! The little bag is lovely and the way you photographed it is great.

    LOVE the colorful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful bag, you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received your beautiful postcard for iHanna's swap. It is absolutely lovely. Thank you for all the time you put into creating this wonderful work of mail art. Merry Christmas,

    Marrianna Dougherty in Flagstaff, Arizona, USA

    ReplyDelete