I finally worked in my journal again.
It isn't excactly a Monet and it's far from done but at least I did something in my journal. You probably know how often we're looking for new items that can become good stencils. I found one yesterday. My old and well used glass ( can't find the word) in which I store my glasses. I cut up the sewing and voila........new stencil.
The only thing I need to get hold of is a good roller. Below is my first try, not bad. I'll have to make a new one for storage of my glasses,but these things happens from time to time.
The page was already paint when I start working. I added some clear tar gel to see if I could achieve a certain effect, but that didn't work well. I'll try it over again later on. The Monster / fish is a leftover from earlier projects. I have no clue on how this will end, but then again that's part of the fun.
Sandra is coming this afternoon so perhaps we will continue painting together. Rainy and stormy so it suits well to stay indoors playing. Enjoy your weekend too!