Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Celebration.

 

We have a Birthday to celebrate here today.


Handyman was born in 1956 and today he turns 56, once in a lifetime for some of us. I had to make him two cakes, one to bring to work and one for this evening. He so much love a cake I make called Icelandic cake. Easy to make and tastes good.

Eggwhites, sugar, coconut mass and dark chocolate in bits. On top whipped cream with chocolate bits in it.


Whipped cream missing here 

There won't be any artmaking today, but I might continue planning my work for next year. My art journal has been abandoned for such a long time now, and that's the way it will be if I don't plan a bit. I am  making myself a plan for each Sunday next year or for once a week at least. I'm thinking of involving my senses ( pardon the pun), paint a feeling ......... make an ironic comment to last week's headlines, Paint my favorite music at the moment and so on. I think it might be fun and I'm going to vary it so each time will be very different from one another.
What about you, do you have any plans for next year?
I'm also researching another issue, thinking to make a series if I can get enough information.
I have a house to clean up,so this will be it for today.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Handyman!! Yum...I love cake and just about anything with coconut.

    So far, no plans for next year. I'm having enough trouble with this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy Birthday Cake! :D Have a great day! Thank you so much Laila! Much love! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete