I've had my first sale in the new shop and that made my heart beat a little extra. I've sold a bikeseat cover, and many of you might think that I used the pattern from my earlier made cover. Well I didn't, I made a brand new pattern that fits the seat much better. Besides, if I did make a similar to the first one it would be called stealing. I can't hide though that I'm totally inspired from the first one, but I made it my own way.
This weekend I've made some hats. Sandras mum asked me to make one for her, I did and got totally inspired. I made the first one out of my head and experience, the second one I made in purpose to have a written pattern. After writing this post I'll start a third one, a white one. The orange one is for Sandras mum, I'm not sure she will like the band and the flower but I made them both removable. She specifickly asked for an orange one which I liked. That gave an oportunety to use the rest of the orange yarn.
As you see from the photo it has been snowing this weekend, and Sandra and I even have been rehursing all the Christmas songs. So, now we are prepared ! I almost feel like saying : Let the game begin!