Friday, March 22, 2013

Still in photomode.

It's so amazing, all my old art are coming to new life these days.


I just know I have to take this further, so I'm going to meet with a professional printer, to hear about ways of doing things, what amount of prints it takes to keep the costs down and things like that. The last days I have done nothing else than working on old art in picasa, and it gives me a whole new world of possibillities. Below you see an old painting coming to new life.


 The originale can be seen here.

The next is a face cut out from a larger work. A tiny little square, becoming this beautiful piece, if I might say so myself.


The original can be seen here.

The last one I'll show you, represent my state of mind, when things won't work as planned. This last one is more a fun product, but I kind of like it.



The original can be seen  here.

Can you tell I'm having fun? I never thought of this as a way for me to work, but it sure is.

Weekend already here, have a NICE one!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I can tell you're having fun! And the results are really fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving what you are doing, so exciting, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete