Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have been playing in Picasa.

 

Have you tried to explore the different tools in picasa?

 
This post will show you that I have, and how many cool things one can do in there. First of all I made this collage, it's slightly different from the one I installed at the sidebar, which, is just me testing.
Have I told you Viva is my favorite doll......? I think she was made to be photographed. She sat on a shelf more than a year before I discovered how beautiful she is. Must have been blind.

 
Below I used the pixels tool. If one have a beautiful photo it could easily be made into an embroidery pattern, I liked this because of it's softness, and because I recognize Viva, of course.


 
How cool is the one below? Look at her shoes, almost like lightbulbs. Perhaps she's magic after all. :)
Right now I see I should have tried the red eye button as well. I really like how this turned out, and I see how useful these tools can become if one want to create something special.


 
 
Look here, can you hear she is saying " TRICK OR TREAT"? With this tool one can choose any color and how much it should fade. Notice the lower right photo here, dosn't it look like she is standing outside and lower left where she is ready to jump. I'm so glad I took the time to figure it all out.


 
As you see I have been adding to the blog too, I don't know excactly how to do it yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out. I so much want to lower the heading text but for now it isn't possible for me. I'm biting it's tail though. Not much art going on at the moment, I just had to learn a bit more about all the possibillities. I hope you are learning something fun too.

The header photo is one from earlier, a day we had this beautiful rainbow. I especially like the birds flying there as well.
That's all, I hope you won't get bored of all this.

3 comments:

  1. I like Picasa and I also like playing with photos at PicMonkey. It looks like you had fun with your doll photos.

    And I like the new header picture...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me about Picasa, and i think your doing a great job on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I love playing with images in Picasa, too! :)

    ReplyDelete