Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some paint and a challenge.


Today I did some painting, but it's hard to start after beeing away from it some time. I did a couple of trys but didn't know where to aim.
They're not finished, the first one is a playful drawing I did and I want to develop it even further.

The one below is made on top of a "velvety " paper ment for pastels. I used acrylics and ink. Don't know how to continue so I'll have to put it aside for awhile.
I did some blog reading today and found this blog which challenged me to make a painting a day for 50 days. I will! It's a great way to get started. The size will be something like 14x10 cms. Small and quick done is what I think right now. Starting tomorrow. If you need a kickstart, play along too.
Design Madde is planning to bind a book of hers, but I'm thinking to make them individuals. Now I'm looking forward to get started.

Best wishes to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could play along for 50 days but we are in the middle of a huge garage project. By the time I get finished each day, I'm too hot and tired to even think about art. Once summer is over I'll be more productive...I hope!

    I can't wait to see what you do over 50 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m curious, if you can make it 50 days. I tried something similar with sewing for 30 days and couldn´t reach my goal. After a few days I was really tired of it. But I wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete