Monday, July 11, 2011

Some different journalpages.

My artsy friend was visiting again.

The right page was made sitting together with my friend. It feels a bit overloaded but still me. Summery colours and a light atmosphere.

The left side was painted later on and finished late the same evening. It looks a bit unfinished but I can't do any more on it. I like the colours so much and the whole picture really need to be "silent".
What do you think?
I don't know what it means but the women have covered their faces so it has to be some of our new citizents. Almost like they are trying to be invisible. Looks peaceful to me.



The left page is so fun to look at, it is so influenced by my friend who was visiting the day before. There is some of her spirit in it. Right page was just something I made after playing some dogs. It was there before I really got to think what to do. So these are some of the pages I've been doing this weekend.



Today I was going to bike again but it was pouring down this morning so we decided to try tomorrow. That way I continued painting and still am.
Wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment