Saturday, July 23, 2011

My new studio.

Helloooo folks, I'm still alive.

I won't mention the last days happenings other than to say it's terrible. We're all in shock and we all feel the terrible loss of almost 90 youths and 10 adults. It's surreal. Well enough of that I thought I would show you my new studio. It's a tiny room with windows towards the garden.
Since we (my husband and I) are collectors you can see my royal plates hanging on the wall. There's one missing and that's Queen Maud. That one is very rare and difficult to get hold of. The lower left shows our present King Harald.



I just can't wait to start using my new place but we are doing a really big decluttering job here right now. I recon we're done tomorrow if nothing happens in the meantime.
The wedding gift I talked about in an earlier post have to wait a bit but I got a coushion done. What do you think? Could this one be part of a gift?



That's all for now, I just wanted to say hello ant that we're allright.
Wish you all the best.

1 comment:

  1. Having a new studio space is exciting.

    My heart goes out to you and your fellow countrymen at the tragic loss of life.

    ReplyDelete