Friday, July 15, 2011

I've been kind of lazy lately.

A little less creative.

I've been doing other things. We've had some beautiful summer days and I've been biking each morning for an hour and a half. My friend is visiting home again and we have had our daily meetings.
The other day I spent the whole day down town together with another friend of mine. We did some shopping and shared a nice lunch. The entire day the weather was so nice and warm. Really a special day.

And tomorrow Sandra is comeing again. Her mom is invited to a wedding and Sandra wanted to stay with us. So, this has really been a busy week but not that creative.

I promised to be back with a photo of my ruined page and here it is. Janet and Clare I should have followed your advice to continue layering but I had already covered up the background. The left page is the one. The right page I was trying to do some decoupage just to see if I could do it. It worked but what a mess, not my favorite so far. And the page became over the top romantic and sweet. Well, I've tried it and that's it.



My husband starts his vacation today and before he left work he was given a gold watch for his 25 years in the same company. Nice start to his vacation.
That's all for now, I wish you all the best.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think either one of these pages looks bad. I love that word dress! And I'm not a dress person either....don't even own one! The rose page is beautiful. It might not be your thing but it looks fantastic.

    Congratulations to your husband!!

    ReplyDelete