Thursday, June 14, 2012

A sweet and clever girl.

 

 We had much fun last weekend.


You know I bought some crayons for Sandra and last weekend I gave them to her as a present. I did wrap it in meters and meters of paper just to trick her a bit. The photos says it all.



Excitement


HEYYY...another one.


Lailaaaa.....



Ohhhhhhh..............


She loved having her own crayons and tested them rather quickly.
Below you see what Sandra painted in acrylics this weekend. We agreed on making her poster in August. As you see she was inspired by what I did but this is her own though.



She doesn't feel any kind of fear in front of her canvases. It's amazing to see how she just starts to paint. I really hope for her that this approach will last forever. Now that she has been allowed to use acrylics she feels that is the real thing. She loves it.

Thank you for for stopping by, tomorrow I'll show you some lovelies from my garden.
Untill then.

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful little girl - you are so lucky to have those special times to play and create with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am! What pleases me the most is that she seems to cover so well from the loss of her daddy. We often talk of him and it's coming so natural from her. And of course, we have lots of fun too.
    It's a huge gift,really, to have her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what's wrong with this head of mine today. What I ment to say was of course RECOVER.
      It's windy here today so perhaps I should go for a walk and have some dust blown away from my brains. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh it's so lovely to hear from you, thank you so much, huge heart felt smile as I read your messages. Really kept it within my heart! You are so lovely and both you and Sandra are awesome! Much love! Julie

    ReplyDelete