Friday, September 16, 2011

A day for health care.


Our National Healthcare System has a program to help discover breast cancer at an early stage, and today I'm going to hospital for my check. Once one pass 50 years one automatically get invited to take part of that program. It's OK to do it even if I feel a bit "squeezed" during the process. So, that's my main task today.

When I wrote my last post I started to think what was good about Fall. In fact I don't like Fall at all, but there must be something good about it. I thought of making a list of 5 good things about Fall but it wasn't easy. My journalspread shows what I came up with.

I'm so exited at the moment because my very first journal is about to be filled. Just 4 more spreads and it's done. I have a new one waiting and I was thinking of doing that one using words to guide my work. That means I have to think/plan a bit before I'm doing my work. So now I'm gathering words that appeals to me in a jar. That way it will be some exitement to pick a word to start with. I'm not saying that the whole journal will be worked that way, but I will try it to see how difficult/different it will be. And, I'm a bit inspired by my art-student friend too. It's very exiting to follow her process in school and I'm lucky enough to do that.

I haven't done the handbag yet, but probably will coming weekend. I'll show you when it's done.



The abowe spread shows my Fall list. The photo of the polarbear was so nice that I had to add it. The right page almost made itself. I'm pleased with it and didn't want to add anything else to it. Do you see the square design? That was something I found in a homedecor shop. Originally it's a table mat (plastic) so it's useful and easy to clean after use.

Well, I'm on my way to hospital so this is all for now.
Take care and thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I just got "squeezed" a couple of weeks ago and all was good.

    Your journal pages look great. I like finding everyday items I can use to make designs. The squares are cool.

    As for fall, I love it! It's my favorite time of year....crisp, cool days; bright blue skies; leaves of all colors; the smell of wood smoke in the air....and sweaters....I love sweaters.

    ReplyDelete