This morning we got a little problem again. I heard sounds from the attic and it was Michi who was getting out of bed. I went to meet with her and there she came, undressed, in just her underwear.
- But sweetie, I said - you have to dress up.
- No, she answered.
- No, why not?
- Cause I don't have any clothes, Michi said.
- Don't have any clothes, now you're a twaddler, - every time I've been seeing you you've had different clothes. - Please, dress up now, take the nice lilac skirt and blouse and the pink jumper and be a good girl. - You can't fool around half naked.
- NOO! (ooops shouting.)I want a pair of overalls and a jumper with - - with turned up sleeves,she said.
- Well, you don't have those items within your wardrobe, I said - how about that?
She looked at me, like I was an alien, for a short while, and I could see a smile coming to her face.
- Thats easy, Laila, she said - you can draw me some new ones.
- Oh no, I don't have time for this now. - I have an appointment down town in a while. - I'll be back for lunch, we'll see then.
- Okay, she said, turned and went back to the bedroom. I could hear her kinda humming: - and I will fool aro...ound in my underwe...ear.....
Now I have to pull myself together, she's only a cartoon figure. Laila,don't get upset. Yeah, of course and thats a relief.
Down town I had some errands to run, the grocery store and my appointment. This clothing issue was spinning around in my head the whole morning, and when headed back home, I had it all figured out.
Just a little housekeeping first and then my sketchbook.
The front door unlocked and the groceries safe inside I heard someone shouting...
..and there she came, in just her underwear.
Hel...loooo, is it you Laila, the sound came from the kitchen. I opend the door and...no, no, NOO this is impossible, how could this happen? I don't believe it... my goodness.