Yesterday I started a new work, and it's huge.It isn't the flowers I were making in last weeks post, it's doodling. I was so inspired by a piece I saw on FB, that I had to make my own.
I went out and bought a large sheet of paper, 76 x 56 cms, 600 grams watercolor paper. So, I felt for testing some patterns, and find what suits well together for my project. Below is some tests.
I've never worked on a piece of this size before, and I were vorried to set any kinf of unwelcome marks on my sheet while working. To deal with that, I just used delipaper to make a couple of loops and taped them to my working table. The large sheet were stuck into the loops. The delipaper protect my sheet and holds it to place as well, and best of all, it's just the working space that's "open".
I can move my sheet both left and right, which makes this a super solution for me.
Above is how far I've come yet. This will take alot of time to finish, so I might take breaks to do other stuff in between.
Not much color to show you this week, but it'll come further on I guess.
Happy PPF everyone and have a pleasant weekend!