Saturday, September 1, 2012

HELP, I'm getting poisoned.


34/50


This was such a fun painting to make, I had no thoughts on what to do other than to have fun with the water colors. Can you see the brick tube in the background? That's what this little fellow is running away from, pollution. He was so cute I couldn't let him pass. I didn't use many details either because the image was so clear from the beginning. What I do is this, I randomly place my chosen colors onto the sheet and leave it to dry. The exciting moment is when I return to my work and see what I can do of it. Unfortunately I forgot to photograph this one before I did the pen work. I was much too happy to discover this little fellow.



 The one above is my startpoint for tomorrows work. How will it turn out? What would you have done to this one? Think of it and compare with my result tomorrow.

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he's too cute to get poisoned! I'm glad you let him run away.

    I have done something similar to this but still different. It's fun to see the outcome.

    ReplyDelete