Wednesday, September 12, 2012

An unplanned blogbreak.

 

Not much playing with colors these days.


We got busy finishing our project on finding family members from way back. The whole project will be presented for some members of the family coming Sunday. That's why I had to pause from bloging. Still we have some unfinished threads to follow so until next week I'll be doing that.

Our diningtable is filled with papers, magnifying glass and other needed items. Have you ever tried to look up your forfathers? For me it's very interesting, old stories, finding connections and getting a picture of how they lived back then. I can't wait to share our findings with other family members.



So that's what I've been doing, and also will do the rest of the week.

Stay creative!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like an exciting and worthwhile project and one that I've thought about doing. I think it's important to know where we come from and something about the people who made it possible for us to be here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I used to do reserach about my family and it's like a mystery story about your ancestors. Lots of fun, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete