Sunday, September 2, 2012

Being trapped.


This is how I made it, how did it look in your mind?

 

Todays work is the purest monkey-business. A monkey and a jellyfish, not the most obvious couple I would say. I'm pleased on how this turned out, for a moment I thought of making the monkey a chef with the jellyfish as his chef hat.  It suited me better this way ( no arms, legs and body), make some strings around him and he's trapped. I'm not too happy about the plait though, but it's all just phantasy so it doesn't matter.

35/50
Can you see his fear for that string closing in on his eye? In person this painting looks interesting, simple but still detailed and things to wonder about.

I do  make a lot more than I show you here, and now it was time to do it a bit different. This new tecknique make me curious and I will try it alot more. Below is my first attempt (startpoint) I'll tell you more about the tecknique tomorrow.


Have a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment