Sunday, August 4, 2013

Grand Canyon.

 

We had the most spectacular day in Grand Canyon.

 
It was a surprising event to visit Grand Canyon. In my head I had been expecting something totally different. I don't know why, but I did expect to enter the bottom of the canyons and look up, instead we were on top and looked down. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this, and how GRAND it really is!
It was a fantastic sight which I'll never forget. I just had to climb the fence and stand close to the edge. Handyman took my picture and it seems like I'm ready to say: Hands up! 



The photos don't need any further comments, they speak for themselves. If you ever get the opportunety to visit there, do it!








The last photo is something special, enlarge and notice the "thing" in the lower right side. Can anyone tell me what I have photographed? It's quite a mysterie to me. It's just like it's hanging in the air. I would be greatful if anyone can tell me what it is.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I couldn't get that close to the edge as you did in the first photo.

    HB and I both looked at the "thing" in the bottom photo and we don't know what it is. We enlarged it as big as we could but still no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! The thing almost looks like a jet pack or something out of a scifi movie. I have no clue what it really is, but you're right, it does seem to be floating midair. Wendy

    ReplyDelete