Saturday, April 20, 2013

What happens in blogland?

 

Has everyone gone on vacation?

 
Well, I've not but I've had alot of other stuff to do so this blog has been abandoned for awhile. I'm still working on my series and will for several months to come. But, I've also played a bit in picasa and today I'll show you what I did with an old painting of mine.
Anyone who remember this little guy? I made this card for a friend of mine, and I blamed myself for the corner decoration. I felt it was a bit too heavy and dark for the cute little bird. I love the bird though and wanted to play with it in picasa.
 
 
Below is the result. Isn't it amazing what can be done with spending a little extra time on the computer? As it is now, the corners doesn't ruin anything, and I really like the way the bookpapers shows behind the circle. It shows the bird having the whole world as his playground. I imagine this as a card flying around the world. There is so much that can be done to ones pieces that many times it's hard to choose.
 
 
 
What are the rest of you doing, splattering with paint and brushes or what?
 
Today is going to be close to a spring day here, we woke up to frost but sunny and that means a day with a bit warmth this time of year.
 
Enjoy your weekend whatever you're doing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I'm still here, just catching up on all my home admin - which seems to go on forever. I love your little birdie. I can play with paintings and photos on the computer for hours, it's really fun to see what can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did to you bird, blogland is very quiet, must be spring

    ReplyDelete