Friday, February 18, 2011

It's been a while now !

I have been occupied doing other things for a while, but now I have done something to blog about.I have played with my watercolours again. I had almost forgotten how fun that is. It's all these different colours that inspires me. The other day I passed a shelf full of coloured pencils in a bookstore and I had to buy some. The following pictures are the result.



First I made these two cards. They look quite easy to make, but it's time consuming after all. I intend to make a lot more cards, always good to have when in need.


Actually this was what I started with. As you can see it's in progress and it's not a card. I don't know what it ends up like but time will show.



This last one is just a sketch ( just passed Valentine you know)but I ended up painting it and right now in this writing moment I know how to use it.
I'll cut the heart out and use my sewing machine and sew it onto another cardboard. Wow that will be exiting perhaps it ends up as a card after all. Promise a picture when finished.
Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment