Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Redoing my classes

I've decide to redo several of my classes this spring.

Mastering Twinks 1 is the first one I'm doing. I watch the videos over again, take notes and also do some of the exercises over again. I've learnt a lot since then, so I think redoing them will make me understand even more now.


To get all the stuff gathered in a binder was the first thing I wanted to do. I had lots and lots of papers lying around so it turned out to become a real clean up as well.

One of the projects was to doodle a mandala. I'd done many of them earlier on so it seemed a bit familiar to do one for the class. Below is my class work.


 The next one I made the other day. They're very different ones, but the background shows a bit of my improvement I think.
Backgrounds are still hard for me to do, but I practice doing them every opportunity I get.


I love my Twinks and have new discoveries each time I use them.

1 comment:

  1. I should do that. I've taken so many classes and I need to refresh my memory about them.
    Your mandalas are gorgeous! I think you're an expert at doing these and I love your color choices

    ReplyDelete