Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finally done.

Hello everyone.

I have finally finished the handbag for my friend. I ended up making more beads, and as I expected they look quite different. It doesen't show that much in the photo and I trust it won't when in use either. But for me looking at them, they are way to different. I'll give her the things tomorrow and I'll ask her then what she think. Hopefully she will like it as it is.

Tomorrow evening I'm going to meet my crafty friends in our club. First time this season. I'm really looking forward to meet with them again. There are a lot of so called sewing clubs and the one thing they don't do is to sew. We actually do, and it's so inspiring to see what the others do and which tecnique they use. Some are knitting, some embroider, some are crocheting and some are finishing their stuff. And we can help advice each other.


I've just started a new project so I'll probably do that. I'll write more about it and show you in another post. Not much baking today, but tomorrow I will.

Take care and have a nice evening.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The colors may look a bit different because one is on black and the other isn't. I think the set looks great and I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner - really turned out well!

    ReplyDelete