Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Have a look at some of my favourites.

Hi again. Now I will write about some people I've found 'out in space.' They are all very skilled people but in different areas though. The first one I found out about was girl called Thea. I've seen quite a lot people making kanzachi but she's the best. Have a look here, she makes the most delicate and tasteful things.

The next one is a girl called Hanna, and she has an explosive mind when talking about art and crafts. She inspire me all the time. Have a look at her archives, there's a lot to dive in. One evening is not enough in this colourful place.

The third one, I came to through Hannas place. It's a girl who is painting the most beautiful birds in watercolours. This is a very inspiring blog too.
I hope you all take some time to have a look.
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. I have an explosive mind? Hehe, I didn't know that but I think perhaps you're right. Thank you so much for your kind words Laila! I'm glad I inspire you!

    ReplyDelete