Sunday, April 18, 2010

All those technical trolls, where do they come from?

Yesterday I found the courage to explore a little bit round and about in this laptop of mine. Without knowing exactly how I was doing it, I were located in some place called Picasa web album. It ought to be mine, since all the images were from my camera. But who placed them out in space??? Uhaaa. Trolls?
I do understand that there's a lot I don't understand. Well, since I was already there, and the place needed a real clean up I did so. Not only was my pictures there, but why on earth did someone want to store my images 4-5 and even 6 times the same image?
I am quite a tidy person so I fixed it rather quick. Now, that looked a whole lot better.
And then it was to find the way back 'home.' I'm not exactly a Girl guide so I had to think a bit. A cup of coffee helped. The blue and white arrow top left, has helped me before and it did again. I left my laptop for a while and other doings filled my day.
Late evening I sat down again to read my blog (probably the only one who ever will, snort...) and what....WHAT!!! Who has erased images from my posts?
I hate technical trolls. How do I get rid of them?
I 've been thinking, it's kinda lonley place this this place but it's certainly filled with technical trolls.
I don't know if I will be able to restore my posts, so I beg you to be patient with me. I will think of it though. Thank you, and good evening.

By the way, there will be no Michi stories today, she's a very busy girl I can tell and she WILL be back strong as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment