Saturday, May 25, 2013

Doodling


I finally sat down in my studio.

 
Isn't it amazing how quick the habit of making art can disappear? For me it started with all the washing and other stuff that had to be done, and suddenly I didn't know what to make or how to make anything. So I guess it's all about sitting down and just do something.
 
I have of course been making quite alot of posts for my series, but nothing else. I made this doodle drawing a couple of days ago, I didn't plan anything it just happened as I drew. 
 
 
This weekend Sandra is here, and I hope we're going to play a bit in the studio too. Would be great to get some paint on my fingers again.
 
Enjoy your weekend!  


6 comments:

  1. what a great doodle, hope you and Sandra have a great time in the studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way...if I don't keep making art then it gets more difficult for me to do. But it looks like you didn't have any trouble with this wonderful drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Laila, jeg liker. Er på Litografi om dagen, jippi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful doodle drawing. Some times we have days that we don't make art...but it you are like me, you'll get back to it eventually. This is looking like you aren't having trouble.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean -I have'nt done anything in ages-but your doodle drawing is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this zentangle drawing. Very creative. I know what you mean about getting in the habit, it seems that you have to work on it every day, or it's hard to get back into the groove. I've been trying to draw something in my sketchbook each day, even if it's just an idea and I don't finish it.
    Have a wonderful visit and I hope you get to paint. :)

    ReplyDelete