Sunday, October 16, 2011

What's going on?

Good morning out there.

Yesterday I saw something that made me wonder what is going on in nature. One of my spring-plants are blooming! (?) At this time of year? It was so nice this spring and bloomed a lot back then, but now.... Well, it's beautiful even now but isn't it the wrong time of year?
We've seen it before that spring-plants do bloom out of season so I count that is just what's happening here too, but it really got me thinking.

Today I'll go back to photograph the street art I told you about earlier on. I'm looking forward to that and it will be fun to save it for the future.


Otherwise I've made another mandala and finished the dull one. This time I photographed it before I started the detailing job, just to see the changes. I'm not that pleased this time but it's ok. It came out with a bit too much squared lines, but then again they can't look the same each time I make one. Have a look yourself and see what you think.


Now I'll have to go to let my handyman take a measure of my elbow-hight. He is going to fix my wandering-sticks.(don't know what they are called, hope you understand what I mean.) Almost the same as the ones used when skiing.

Have a great Sunday and take care.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there are too many squared lines. It looks beautiful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you made it so come alive with passion! Just like the flowers! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete