Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm struggling


I'm starting to loose interest.

Hello everyone!

It's not that I'm giving it up, but now I feel all my faces looks the same. I have to do it differently. I have been thinking of withdrawing from " the natural look" and turn into a more "my own way" of expression. The problem is HOW do I do that? That's the question I have to find an answer to. And what is my own way....is the next question. Well, time will show. I have some thoughts and I will try them out to see if it works. Amongst other tings I'll try to reduse my palette, or perhaps limit it to a couple of colours. It feels frightening and unsecure to even write it down, but perhaps it's easier than I'm thinking at the moment.

Todays girl has my hair, but she's not a selfportrait. If she were I have given myself a huge facelift. :-)
Her right eye seems to pop out of the scull. I always tend to make the eyes too big so I'll have to pay attention to that.



I'm not sure when to start my experimentation but it will be soon. At first I was thinking of not showing them (new things) off, but I think it's a great way of documenting a process don't you agree?
Well, enough bla, bla, bla...
Have a nice day and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment