Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm done with faces.




I did an experiment.

Hello.

I didn't feel for doing faces on a daily bases any more, so I tried to copy one of my paintings. Downsized it just to see if it would work. And it did.
This journalpage was part of my experiment. Boy, have I missed working in my journal.

When I and my friend painted together the other day I got so inspired by her. I've really done some sheets that looks exactly like how she does it. It's absolutely not me but fun to see how working together influence what one does. Perhaps learning new ways of doing things and so on.

Coming wedensday I'm going to paint together with another friend of mine, which I haven't done before and I'm really looking forward to that.
She has never worked in a journal so I'm thinking of showing her how it can be done. Perhaps she will start one too. AND, this time I won't forget to photograph what we are doing while we are doing it.



Below you can see the sheet I made after the day together with my friend. It's done by using acrylics and markers, on a cheap piece of paper. I'll use it for collages.



That's all for now, take care and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment