Monday, May 5, 2014

Mandala fun.

Yesterday evening I was reading some blogs of friends,

and found this super cute idea. Make a mandala and turn it into a bird. I had to try this first thing this morning, so I used a copy mashine paper just for the test.


How cute is that?? Now, remember, this is just my first test. Neocolors 2 is used for coloring, but I can imagine how beautiful it will become with using twinks. I highly recommend you to have a look at Stefani's blog to see and read how to make these birds. She did them a little different from what I did.


I'll have to make a few of these to have in our garden house, and how cool wouldn't it be to hang them in the trees in the garden. The possibillities are endless.


Guess what I'm going to do today??
Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed it!

4 comments: