Sunday, November 17, 2013

Done.

I finished my cat the other day,

but I'm not sure it's a cat any more. It does look as a mix of a cat, tiger and teddybear. It was fun painting this and I thought of making an empty fish bowl behind him, but I had no space for that. When I first showed you this cat I had made his eyes wrong, so I had to change place of the black and greenish. That went better than I had believed, even though the greene now is a bit too dark.


What I see now is that the collar should be bending down at the back, not standing up as it does.

I'm in the last week of my online class, and now I'm drawing leaves, curled ones. It's not easy to find a single leaf this time of year, so I'll have to search the net. Otherwise I just imagine how they looks. I'm convinced that anything is possible to draw and paint, it's just about taking the time and be patient. Later on today I'm going to help a friend to mount her curtains, there was something about the rods she didn't understand. Otherwise, we have a beautiful sunny day, not too cold either.
Enjoy yours!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cat you did a fantastic job......he is purr fect

    ReplyDelete