Friday, August 23, 2013

A new mandala.

An inspiring site.

 
Today I became a member of an inspiring site, and that led to this new mandala. I had nothing specific in mind when I started this, just to make a mandala. Sometime during the process I discovered the boats. Now, I've had a fantastic journey this summer so it might represent that. It's been so long since I made a mandala that I had forgotten how calming it is to make one.
 
 
 
Have a look at the site here to be inspired too. There is alot of beautiful pieces of art.
I made my piece on top of old bookpages, torn and glued down. It's all made by using watercolors and black and white pens. It has been so long since I made any art that this feels like a good day.
Enjoy yours too.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I'm not on FB so I couldn't see the inspiration but I love what you created. I'm happy to see you making art again.

    ReplyDelete