Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This time of year again.


Tomorrow we celebrate!

May 17th, that means Bunad, flags, parades, icecreams, and a lot of fun. We're going to watch Sandra in the parade and spend some time with her family.  This day is celebrated all over our country. Far north they may have snow falling during the parade, here the forecast promise more rain.

Todays painting is  showing a house close to the ocean. I bet even there they will celebrate tomorrow. On my desk right now is a LARGE russian doll (drawing) which will show an image from our local park. I hope to photograph some good shots tomorrow, good enough to paint from that is.

If I can make a good painting, I probably will do several from that park. It's more fun to make some real images tham just some imaginary ones.

What a pity you can't join me tomorrow to see it all.  I'll send you some thoughts though.

Whatever you're doing, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment