Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New letter and exciting news.

I'm still making letters, and it becomes more and more fun.

I wouldn't have thought that when I first started. This k is really something of its own. No matter how I tried it wouldn't cooperate. It simply insisted on having shoes, and I can imagine how it will walk away from the rest of the alphabet. How cool it would have been if we had letters like these when we learnt the letters in school. 

Can you imagine the kids, falling in love with their favorite? Perhaps their attention would be too much disturbed by all the colours and fun designs. Well, I'm the largest kid of them all and I love making them.

I have other news to tell you, for a long time I have wanted to take an online course.I have been hesitating because of my lack of technical skills, but now Handyman encouraged me to go for it. I did, and have now signed up for Dion Dior's class: Mastering Twinks 1. How cool is that?!
I'm so excited, I signed in a week after they started but first week is mostly information, and now I'm ready for part two. Can't wait to get started on that one.

I hope you're having exciting days too.

No comments:

Post a Comment